Belgium is a favourite European tourist destination. It boasts a number of important cultural and historical sites, many of which are to be found in its principal towns.
Belgium is also well-known for its impressive natural tourism areas: to the north, the Belgian coast has a dozen seaside resorts and 67 km of sandy beaches, while to the south the Ardennes region, with its vast wooded areas cut through with rivers, offers winter sports enthusiasts a chance to do some downhill and cross-country skiing.
- '39e Foire Internationale Jaarbeurs Bruxelles' in 1966 £6.99
- 'Exposition d'affiches. Cercle des Beaux-Arts de Liége' in 1896 £6.99
- 'Exposition Universelle de Bruxelles' in 1910 £6.99
- 'La Panne Bains' in 1912 £6.99
- 'Panorama de la Bataille de L'Yser in 1914 £6.99
- 'Société Nationale des chemins de fers Belges' in 1949 £6.99
- 'Zeebrugge - Harwich Ferry - Boats' in 1928 £5.99
- 'Antwerpen to New York' in 1899 £6.99
- 'Antwerpen to New York' in 1908 £6.99