The main tourist attractions of Norway are the bird-indented coastlines and its mountain, the unspoiled nature of the outer parts of the continent, and the countries and smaller cities.
The main attractions of Norway are the varied landscapes that extend across the Arctic Circle. It is famous for its bird-indented coastline and its mountains, ski resorts, lakes and woods. The main tourism cities in Norway are Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Trondheim and Tromsø. Much of the nature of Norway remains unspoiled, and thus attracts numerous hikers and skiers. The fjords, mountains and waterfalls in Western and Northern Norway attract several hundred thousand foreign tourists each year.
- 'Cruise RMSP Araguaya to Norway' in 1927 £6.99
- 'Gronland' in 1932 £6.99
- 'Land of the Midnight Sun' £6.99
- 'Northern Capitals' in 1925 £6.99
- 'Norway for Skiing' £6.99
- 'Norway' in 1938 £6.99
- 'Norwegian State Railways' in 1948 £6.99
- 'Orient Cruises' £6.99
- 'Oslo Exhibition' in 1938 £6.99
- 'Oslo. The Capital of Norway' £6.99
- 'Royal Mail Steam Packet Company' in 1923 £6.99