An interesting collection of vintage Polish travel posters from World of Art, all faithfully reproduced and printed on quality 200gsm-thick four-star Green Star eco-friendly paper with a soft-satin low-sheen finish and high quality inks to retain colour vibrancy for years to come. Green star system approved paper is a universally recognised eco-responsibility paper based on the origin of the fiber and the manufacturing process. All our posters are standard A3 size and look beautiful with or without frames but if you're thinking of framing then a standard A3 frame will fit perfectly. All posters come with a thin white border.
Please note before ordering all our posters are reproduction posters
Standard A3 Size:
16.53" x 11.69"
42cm x 29.7cm
420mm x 297mm
Thank you for ordering from us
Your custom is appreciated
After World War II all tourist organizations were nationalized by the new communist government. The Polish Tatra Society and Polish Sightseeing Society were combined into Polish Tourism-Sightseeing Society (PTTK) and most of the tourist infrastructure was handed over to the newly created Workers Vacations Fund (FWP). Tourism was limited to the Comecon countries. This was the era of governmentally-founded tourism, characterised by mass but low-standard tourism. A typical sight was a holiday campground with small bungalows managed by one of the state-owned companies. Holidays for children and teenagers were organized by Juventur. After the fall of communism much of the infrastructure was privatized, although many company-owned resorts were downgraded because of their unprofitability. The early 1990s saw the foundation of many new tour operators. Some of them prevailed and strengthened their position on the market, being able to compete with multinational tour operators like TUI, or Neckermann und Reisen with branches in Poland.
- Vintage Travel Palestine 'Poland Line Cruises', 1935, Reproduction 200gsm A3 Vintage Art Deco Travel Poster £6.99
- Vintage Travel Poland 'Krakow with Polish State Railways', Circa. 1910, Reproduction 200gsm A3 Vintage Travel Poster £6.99
- Vintage Travel Poland 'Krakow with Polish State Railways', Circa. 1930's, Reproduction 200gsm A3 Vintage Art Deco Travel Poster £6.99
- Vintage Travel Poland 'L.O.T Polish Aviation Line', 1948, Reproduction 200gsm A3 Vintage Travel Poster £7.99
- Vintage Travel Poland 'Orbis Polish Travel Office', 1936, Reproduction 200gsm A3 Vintage Travel Poster £6.99
- Vintage Travel Poland 'Orbis Travel Agency', 1946, Reproduction 200gsm A3 Vintage Art Deco Travel Poster £6.99
- Vintage Travel Poland 'Winter Sports', 1936, Reproduction 200gsm A3 Vintage Art Deco Travel Poster £6.99